Benhaven Logo


How does someone access services?

Referrals generally come from one of our funding sources, but the Program Director is happy to help direct individuals to the appropriate agency or answer other questions you may have. Call 203-599-7703.

How are services funded?

There are 4 main ways.

  1. Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
  2. Department of Children and Families (DCF)
  3. Department of Social Services (DSS) through the Autism Waiver Program
  4. Private payment

Do you take insurance?

No. We currently do not except insurance payments.

What ages do you serve?

We provide supports across a lifespan.

Support Our

Your donation helps improve the lives of those we serve with enhanced community-based programs, new technologies, and enriching experiences.

Make a Donation