- Karen Helene, Director: Certified Special Education Teacher & Administrator, MS in Special Education; more than 30 years’ experience in the field
- Sarah Cyr, Program Specialist: Certified Special Education Teacher, MS in Special Education, nearly 40 years in the field, works to support teams in program development
- Seven certified special education teachers for seven classrooms, two are also Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)’s
- Ellen Miller, Certified Special Education Teacher as our Vocational/Transitional Teacher, also Physical/Psychological Management Trainer (PMT) coach
- Dan Kahl, Certified Physical Education & Health Teacher, also PMT trainer
- Three full-time Speech & Language Pathologists: Kaitlin Craffey, Giovanna Diana & Kaitlyn Markowicz
- Darlene Talavera, Full-time contracted Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Dianna Burkle, Full-time Certified OT Assistant (COTA)
- Carol Ullrich, License Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Forty well-trained, dedicated paraprofessionals who are supported by a paraprofessional supervisor, Eric Sylvester. Eric is also responsible for hiring paraprofessional staff.
- We could not do our work without the support of our dedicated office and Information Technology staff.
Stacy Surbey - Executive Administrative Assistant
Greg Spector - School Operations Coordinator