Benhaven Logo

Access Services

Individuals who are served in the Shared Living/ CCH program must be eligible for DDS services. DDS provides the funding for Shared Living/CCH licensees.

Families who are interested in having their family member with an intellectual disability including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) live in a Shared Living/CCH situation should contact their son or daughter’s DDS case manager. If your family member does not have a DDS case manager yet, contact the DDS help line in the DDS South Region.

Support Our

Your donation helps improve the lives of those we serve with enhanced community-based programs, new technologies, and enriching experiences.

Make a Donation