Benhaven’s CBS Program is dedicated to helping families improve their quality of life by improving their understanding of how to best support their child with Autism.
Our caring staff, composed of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT), focus on teaching families how to understand function of behavior and ways to increase learning and skill acquisition.
Following Intake and evaluation, a customized ABA program is created and a schedule is planned to provide ABA services in your home. BCBA’s team with families to provide the optimal level of therapy, while meeting the needs of the child and caregivers. All behavior technicians will be trained by licensed BCBA’s, who will also provide oversight and supervision during ongoing therapy sessions.
Children’s Behavioral Services offers ABA assessment and analysis, program development, as well as ongoing skills and family training. Services provided include:
- Conducting a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA)
- Skills assessment utilizing:
- Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)
- Construction of a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
Home and Community Services address:
- Communication Skills
- Leisure Activities
- Adaptive Skills
- Social Skills
- Functional Academics
- Maladaptive Behaviors
- Consultative Services with other Providers and Schools
- Parent/Family Training
- Ongoing review of data and adjustment of programming.