Please click on the links below for information related to COVID-19:
- Benhaven Academy Fall 2020 - Procedures & Protocols for Operating During COVID19
- Benhaven School Fall 2020 - Procedures & Protocols for Operating During COVID19
- CT Department of Developmental Services (DDS) COVID-19 Resources
- CT Department of Public Health (DPH) COVID-19 Resources
- State of Connecticut COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Resources
- Autism Speaks - Autism Response Team (ART)
- Developmental Disabilities Heighten Risk of Covid Death
RESOURCES FOR BENHAVEN STAFF:
All of us are feeling the stress and anxiety that comes from COVID Fatigue. The pandemic is weighing on each of us.
The EAP can provide employees with valuable information. We have collected Coronavirus-related services together into our COVID Fatigue Relief Kit, with hundreds of solutions to lessen the strain of the pandemic.
The Kit includes:
- Our COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER with hundreds of articles, videos and tools focused on help for coping skills and reducing stress.
- ESI ONLINE TRAINING LIBRARY includes over 8000 trainings with special coronavirus trainings.
- CERTIFIED COACHING includes stress reduction, wellness and coping skills.
- 25,000 SELF-HELP RESOURCE CENTER with hundreds of tools, videos and articles to help with pandemic problems
- THE ESI COUNSELING program is the most effective of any EAP with 98% satisfaction. Employees can call 24/7 for help.
We have a brochure that provides more details on all of these benefits and services. Please click on this link to view it (COVID Fatigue Relief Kit) or open the attachment.