Select any program below for more information about available positions, job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Eligible candidates may submit their resumes online or by mail.
- Are you interested in working with a team to improve the quality of life for students with autism and related disabilities?
- Are you creative? A “detective”? Interested in determining the possible functions of challenging behavior in order to develop a comprehensive positive behavioral support plan?
- Are you a constant learner? Eager to develop your skills and grow professionally?
If you answered yes to the above questions, please consider employment at Benhaven School
- Are you interested in and available nights and weekends, including overnight hours? (Some daytime weekday hours may be available)
- Are you interested in working with adults and/or students in their homes and community?
- Are you interested in full-time or part-time direct support work or residential management positions with opportunities for advancement?
If you answered yes to the above questions, please consider employment with Benhaven Residential Services
- Are you interested in providing opportunities for someone with a developmental disorder in your own home, family, and community?
If you answered yes to the above question, please consider becoming a Shared Living Provider
- Are you interested in working part-time (afternoons and weekends)?
- Are you able to work independently with individuals on a one-on-one basis?
- Are you interested in working alongside families to provide behavioral supports, mentoring, and social opportunities?
If you answered yes to the above questions, please consider employment with the IFS program
| | Share