Instructional Assistant - Benhaven Career & Transition Services
Benhaven’s mission is to enable people with autism and pervasive developmental disorders to participate in community life, exercise productive control over their own lives, have meaningful relationships and associations, be gainfully employed, and experience happiness and personal satisfaction.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time also available
Hourly Rate: $19.00/hour - $20.00/hour
Hours: 32 hours (Must be able to work a flexible schedule)
This position involves intensive work at various different employment sites, college campuses and within the community. The position will also entail in-house academic, social and career skill building. All support is individual-based and centered around career and life related goals.
BCTS is looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, can work independently as well as work within a team and have a willingness to learn.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and insured vehicle in order to transport individuals in the community. Experience is preferred but not necessary. Benhaven offers comprehensive training, ongoing support and an excellent benefit package.
- 15 Vacation days
- 10 Sick days
- 3 Personal days
- Anthem Medical and Dental Insurance (after 60 days of FT employment)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Mutual of America 403B Retirement
- Profit Sharing 401A
- Group Term Life/AD&D insurance (agency paid)
- Long Term Disability (agency paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Incentives: Verizon Employee Discounts, Alliance Member Academic Discounts, Lake Compounce Employee Discounts, and many others!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.